This is how it is working at Added Values
To work at Added Values you must possess strong analytical proficiency in energy converting processes, energy technology and preferably hands-on experience from energy production and supply.
We excel in
- Analysis, calculation and optimization tasks of customers’ energy plants and systems.
- Problem analysis, plant visits and research providing us with sufficient knowledge of the customer’s energy setup before considering possible solutions
- Modelling and simulation tools for technical analysis
- Technical and economic assessment of various solutions based on models and calculations
Your professional profile
As future employee or trainee you must at least be studying or possessing a relevant Master’s degree within thermodynamics, system modelling or dynamic systems or similar.
- Experience with energy generating plants eg within plant concepts, conversion to new plant technologies, plant efficiency or plant flexibility
- Experience within digital modeling and analysis of energy generating plants, including specialist knowledge within thermodynamics, plant control technology, power markets and systems, as well as energy sector legislation
- Experience within programming and use of software-based analysis and modeling tool within one or more of the about areas.
Your personal profile:
- are eager to learn, analytical, team-focused and detail-oriented
- are customer-focused
- possess communication skills in Danish and English
- appreciate a dynamic organization with projects of varying complexity and duration
- are positive-minded and find co-operation and professional development valuable
- can work independently and manage balancing project time wisely
- are ready for some national and international work-related travelling
Added Values as a workplace
You will experience a challenging job with opportunity for professional development in a company that focuses on being at the forefront professionally, quality-wise and organizationally.
You become part of an expanding company with important customer projects, a great social and an inspiring professional environment with responsibilities that match your qualifications.
You become part of a specialist team, and together you and your colleagues cover a wide range of specialist competencies within energy technologies and energy systems.
We have two primary focus areas: We optimize investments in new plant facilities, and we optimize the operation of existing plant facilities.
Your place of work is in Vejle
If you are interested in submitting an unsolicited application, please contact:
Mrs Neino Holm, CEO, at email@example.com Tel: +45 2447 9547
Mr Tommy Mølbak, partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +45 2447 9544
Your application will be kept for up till 6 months.